Lynne Twist: Soul of Money MicroDocumentary
The Soul of Money: Reclaiming the Wealth of Our Inner Resources by Lynne Twist and Teresa Barker
Lynne Twist Video Reel: Soul of Money Institute
The Pachamama Alliance / Lynne Twist website –
Lynne Twist, and the Soul of Money Institute website:
About the Soul of Money Institute
Founded in 2003 by Lynne Twist, the Soul of Money Institute is a center for exploring and sharing the best practices, theories, and attitudes that enable people to relate to money and the money culture with greater freedom, power, and effectiveness.
- The Soul of Money Institute provides transformational and educational programs that inspire and empower individuals, organizations, and institutions to:
- Align the acquisition and allocation of their financial resources with their most deeply held values.
- Move from an economy of fear, consumption, and scarcity, to an economy of sufficiency, sustainability, and generosity.
- Generate an expanding flow of resources toward the affirmation of life and the common good.
The Soul of Money Institute’s work is based upon the following principles:
- Prosperity flows from sufficiency — the recognition of enough.
- Each individual makes a difference.
- What we appreciate appreciates.
- Collaboration generates prosperity.
- Our legacy is what we live – not what we leave.
- Gratefulness is the heart of generosity.
- Global citizenship is the natural outcome of an awakening consciousness.